Jumaat, 6 Mei 2011

Wake Up Call!!

OMG!!! This is really depressing! I could not fit in my favourite XXXXL clothes anymore! I don't want to make any new wardrobe, so by hook or by crook I have to lose weight and I'm going to start tonight. Oh dear..please..please listen to your body...it hurts all over..it has no energy..

This is a tip from CEO of ShapeFit.com

"Its never too late to start. No matter how much you're currently overweight or how out of shape you are, you can ALWAYS start making changes and improve your life! It all starts now. Forget about yesterday and focus all your energy into making smart choices to live a healthier life. Today is truly the first day of the rest of your life!"

Jangan le hangat2 tahi ayam...Don't stop till u reach your goal! Muah..all the best!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan